My Free Patterns

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

One of those weeks

Well, it has been one of those weeks. I am already looking forward to the weekend, even though it seems like it will take such a long time to get there.

Terribly dark picture, but that's how it goes.
Monday night I had a terrible headache by the time I got home from work. I haven't had one this bad in a while. Not even a lovely head massage from my two little magic-handed girls did me any good. I finally had to throw in the towel and go to bed early. Such a shame too, that no knitting took place. I've just started a new top-- Baby cables and big ones too. I love this sweater, and can't wait to get stuck in. So far all I've got is a few rows and lots of stitch markers! Ah well, something to look forward to for the weekend.



This picture is to show that I AM making progress unpacking all our boxes and saying "hi" to my crafty stuff again. The basket on the left is full of hibernating projects (for shame!), and the bag on the right holds my scrap crochet blanket.  The blanket is so beloved I might just work on it a little bit after I post this.

Now, instead of more knitting, I'll leave you with a few pictures of some kangaroo's we saw on a walk last week. I've been eager to see some since we arrived, and Rori spied about ten of them along the lake shore. Lovely!
 

I've got more pictures of our Australian adventure posted on my other blog. You can check it out by clicking on the link at the top with the picture of the dog.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see you back and getting your feet wet in the distant waters.
    x
    Natalie
    www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find time to make progress on your knitting. Love the roos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be so wildly cool to be able to snap photos of kangaroos like that! Glad to hear you're getting settled in.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...