My Free Patterns

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Great Day

To be perfectly honest, I've been feeling just a bit down lately.  I know, it happens to all of us now and then.  My hubby has been struggling at work, and I have had a case of the crafting blahs.  However, that has now turned around, and I'm feeling my super-chipper self again.  Here is one of the reasons why:




I got this fantastic award from Hawthorn at 11am It is my first ever award, and I'm so pleased I could burst.  Thank you so much for picking me!  Now the fun part of this award is that I get to nominate even more blogs for it, and share the love.  So get ready, I'm going to pay it forward!

Here are my nominations, in no particular order:



Now I must get on and finish my knitting so I have something to post for Creative Friday.  Until then............

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you for paying it forward xoxo
    Hope your case of the blahs end soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...