I worked off and on for months on my Roxborough Dolman, and I finished it about a month ago. It was touch and go if I'd have enough yarn to do the neck and sleeves, but I did. And I don't like it. It is supposed to be a slouchy shirt, and it is not. I think even if I washed & blocked it, it just wouldn't be roomy enough. I'm not sure what I did wrong, I thought I had gauge, but I guess not. And I'm not going to knit it all over again, because it was BORING. I thought the stripes might entice me, because I love stripes, but not even that will. I think I will frog it, and make some socks.
The yarn is Cascade 220 fingering in silver and green.
I won't lie, I'm pretty happy not have to weave in all those ends. I tried to carry my yarn up the side, but it wasn't working, so I ended up just doing this. Probably a big mistake, but I'll learn from it, I swear. Until I muster the energy to frog it, I'll set it in the "disappointment pile."
See you next week with another FO!