My Free Patterns

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby hat


I love knitting.  My sister has told me that I am the oldest 32 year old she knows, but I can't help myself. There is something wonderful about creating things with your hands.  I also like to sew and cross stitch, but right now knitting is my thing!



Hats are great projects because they are relatively fast, and you can complete a project within a day or two (or three or four, depending).



It seems just lately a lot of friends are expecting babies, so I thought I should get started now on baby hats.  Ok, truth be told, I just wanted to try this pattern.  The above picture is the latest one I have finished, and I love it.  It was a free pattern I got from www.knittingcentral.com It is called Ripple Eyelet hat, and I think it turned out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...