My Free Patterns

Monday, June 27, 2011

Brownie Cupcakes

This tasty new recipe arrived in my inbox the other day, so we had to give it a try.  Am I the only one that seems to sign up for random craft and cooking emails?  I don't even remember where half of them come from, but sometimes a gem arrives!


Ingredients:


  • 90g unsalted butter
  • 130g caster sugar
  • 90g dark chocolate
  • 50g choc chips, any type of chocolate
  • 40g plain flour
  • 20g cocoa powder
  • 2 medium eggs
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder


Method:
  • Melt butter and dark chocolate in double boiler and leave to cool once melted.
  • Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into mixing bowl.
  • Add chocolate chips
  • Add eggs and sugar.
  • Add the butter and chocolate mixture.
  • Beat this chocolate mixture with a wooden spoon til combined.
  • Pour the mixture into a paper cupcake cases in a cupcake tin.
  • Bake for 15 mins on 180 degrees or until done.

These were really tasty.  One downside, which you can see in the picture--they did NOT want to come out of the muffin tray.  I'll admit I didn't use the paper liners, because I have a silicone tray.  Doesn't matter anyway, they tasted lovely.

Here is where I hop:

6 comments:

  1. I need an excuse to bake now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man this sounds good today!

    Megan
    mommyminded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good even though they wouldn't come out of the pan. Would come over and share some of your recipes at my link party Cast Party Wednesday tomorrow?
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our brownies always want to stick a bit but I bet the taste was worth it come see what we shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. It's one in the morning, and I should be going to bed, but instead I'm looking at your delicious food and my stomach is grumbling - because, well, there's NOTHING better than brownies! I (surprisingly!) have all the ingredients for this, and will totally be making it in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love it if you would join me in linking up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-10-rural.html

    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...