This tasty new recipe arrived in my inbox the other day, so we had to give it a try. Am I the only one that seems to sign up for random craft and cooking emails? I don't even remember where half of them come from, but sometimes a gem arrives!
- 90g unsalted butter
- 130g caster sugar
- 90g dark chocolate
- 50g choc chips, any type of chocolate
- 40g plain flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Melt butter and dark chocolate in double boiler and leave to cool once melted.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into mixing bowl.
- Add chocolate chips
- Add eggs and sugar.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture.
- Beat this chocolate mixture with a wooden spoon til combined.
- Pour the mixture into a paper cupcake cases in a cupcake tin.
- Bake for 15 mins on 180 degrees or until done.
These were really tasty. One downside, which you can see in the picture--they did NOT want to come out of the muffin tray. I'll admit I didn't use the paper liners, because I have a silicone tray. Doesn't matter anyway, they tasted lovely.
Here is where I hop: