Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
- 190 g all-purpose flour
- 135 g sugar
- 7 g baking powder
- 2 g salt
- 225 g mashed bananas (2 regular sized ones)
- 1 egg
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 60 ml milk
- 125 g semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine bananas, egg, melted butter and milk.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until blended. Be careful not to over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake 175 degrees C 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted into center of cake comes out clean. (It will have some melted chocolate, but no crumbs.)