My Free Patterns

Friday, October 15, 2010

Christmas

While most people might think it is too early to start thinking about Christmas, I've been thinking about it for at least a month now.  My family is spread across both the US and now the UK, and this year we are having a family Christmas at my parents house.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone, enjoying the warm weather, and the food! 


With that in mind I've set myself the ambitious task of making everyone a homemade gift.  I know, not everyone likes a hand knitted hat or scarf, but tough luck for them, because that is what they are getting.


I've completed a few projects so far, but I just finished my very favorite hat of all time.  It is for my wee niece Kat, who will be 20 months at Christmas.  

Now I have to get started on one for her twin brother Archie.  I'm thinking a wee jesters hat, but time will tell!

I've also been busy making my poor dog embarrassed to belong to me.  She sometimes gets cold, so I whipped up a sweater for her.
  Surprisingly she she doesn't seem to mind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...