My Free Patterns

Monday, October 4, 2010

A busy day

I had a busy day today.  After dropping the girls off at nursery, I came home and got to work.  First I made a circular pin cushion: 
 It was fast and easy and I think it looks pretty good for a first effort.

Since I've been knitting for the charity KAS Care for a while now, I've built up a rather large amount of things to mail to South Africa.  I thought if I were able to sell a few things I could use the money to offset the price of the postage to S. Africa.  That in mind, I also finished a knitted lavender pillow as well.  




I'm not too sure about the lavender pillow, it seems a bit lop-sided. 


After the girls got home we did some gardening.  We picked more blueberries, raspberries, and pulled up the onions.  Then we planted tulips--my favorite!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...