My Free Patterns

Friday, October 8, 2010

Lacy Leaves Scarf

I finally finished this scarf, yay!  It seems I started it ages ago.  The pattern required more attention than I sometimes had to offer.  It is called Lacy Leaves, and is a free pattern from the Bernat website. 


You have to sign up for a free membership to see the patterns, which is totally worthwhile. On the subject of patterns, I am amazed at the number of talented, creative people out there that are willing to share their patterns.  Thanks so much!  I use free patterns all the time.  I just found one for a knitted flower I'm going to try, but there's time for that later.
 
I knitted this scarf in Sirdar Balmoral yarn, which is a fantastic wool.  It is 72% wool, 25% alpaca, 3% silk. It is warm and soft against the skin.  I'm going to try to sell it in my Etsy store, we'll see if anyone else loves it as much as I do.  Here are a few pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...