My Free Patterns

Monday, October 25, 2010

Doll's hat

In the hope of finishing off a few baby hats for friends, I decided to give a new pattern a try.  I found it here:

Having just finished it an hour ago, all I can say is it is pretty, and TINY!  It is supposed to be for a newborn, but it fits my daughters doll just right.  So that is what it is now, a dolls hat.  My other daughter Rori wants one for her doll--so I've been asked to get right on it and knit another one.  That's the problem with twins, I've got to do two of everything.  That said, I have been meaning to make them some clothing for their dolls, so the project wasn't in vain.  Here is a picture of it:
pale yellow acrylic yarn



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...